Todays market is strong for both selling and renting a home. The rent rate in our Community has drastically increased in the last 2 years primarily for the reasons listed below:
- We have Great Schools!
- Beautiful Topography!
- Close to Folsom Lake and Lake Tahoe!
- Shopping, Dinning and Entertainment literally minutes away in Town Center
- We have El Dorado Hills Town Center housing a Expansive Pond surrounded by lots of restaurants with European Styled outside seating, Doctors Offices, Hair & Nail Salons, Movie Theater, etc!
- Close to Hwy 50 for quick commutes!
- Folsom Pallido Outside Mall with Nordstrom’s, Whole Foods, Sees Candies, etc
- Due to the High Crime, Congested Traffic, Out-of-Sight Rent Rates, High Property Values, etc in the Bay Area, LA, etc there has seen an exodus of buyers and renters coming here for a better quality of life for themselves and their families.
- People can telecommute allowing live in better neighborhoods and cities!
- Harris Theater in Folsom has 3 stages with lots of great shows, theater, concerts, etc!
- Serrano Country Club and Golf Course in El Dorado Hills offers it’s members Great Golf, Tennis, Pickle Ball, Fitness Center and Excellent Dining with views of Folsom Lake!
There are so many great reasons to consider selling your home NOW as interest rates are on the rise OR rent your home and maintain your equity with the added passive income you’ll receive with the excellent rent rates we are currently enjoying.
Our Family Owned Company, El Dorado Hills Realty and Housing Centric Property Management focuses on our local Communities providing a pulse of the current home values for renting or selling, so we can best sever your interests and provide you the best representation – as it’s our name and reputation on the line.
Contact Christine or Rachel Librach to Learn More and Discuss your Options www.HousingCentric.com to RENT ORwww.SellingNorCal.com to SELL